Thursday, December 27, 2012

THE GRACE AMBULANCE

For my grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness- 2 Cor. 12:9

Thought it would be appropriate for my first post to write on the subject of grace.  Hence the name I chose for my blog.  I love the word grace.  It's a beautiful word and one of my favorite words, always has been and always will be.  Many times in my life I have needed the Grace Ambulance to come to my rescue.  God has always been faithful to show up!  I know you have needed that amazing grace many times in your life as well. Grace is God giving us something we don't deserve.  One of the best definitions of the word grace I have heard is this one.  "Grace is the power of God to do good in us and for us" My O My that humbles me.  Want to know how to conquer fear and discontentment?  Have confidence in God's future grace in all situations you encounter.  Not fearing what we shouldn't fear and not wanting what we shouldn't want is faith in future grace.  Faith that God is going to show up and provide everything we will need for that situation. God will send you the Grace Ambulance if you cry out to Him and trust Him.  As we become more seasoned in our walk with the Lord, He will put us in a place where we desperately need Him day by day, minute by minute and that's a hard place to be but a good place to be.  God promised Apostle Paul that His grace would be sufficient for him, and you know, something supernatural took place.  When Paul was weak God was strong in him.  Others will see God's strength in us when we feel weak and depend on Him.  God loves us too much to keep us where we are spiritually.  He wants to grow us in the image of His Son.  Oh that amazing grace that saved a wretch like me!

2 comments:

  1. Karon, I'm so excited you got your blog up and running! Great first post. I look forward to reading more posts! Grace, is a very important action! We all need it and give it. . I enjoyed reading your first post on GRACE!

    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete